Last weekend we visited the city of Chengdu, a 4 hour train ride West of Chongqing, our city. While there we went to the country's largest Panda reserve, and hunted down many a yummy Western restaurant. It's amazing how much you can appreciate a good burrito after you've been craving one for 2 months!
I view the world through the lens of my camera. When I see something, I compose it, and create an image in my mind that attempts to point out a miniscule object, tell a story, or simply show something in a more artistic light. that is me, and this is my work.
This blog was used as my primary means of showing what I was doing while I spent a quarter abroad in China, in Autumn 2007. Now I will post anything that I feel is meaningful and interesting as far as photography and life is concerned.